HOW TO MAKE A BOOKING
WOULD LIKE TO HAVE:-
exchange of communications with you to agree:-
Type of course or activity and course/group leaders details (name/ address/tele.no/email)
· Date of
commencement and length of course/stay
Anticipated number of people staying, and provisional requirements for twin or single rooms (supplement).
of course/group leaders – 1 single room accommodation and meals included free.
Basic catering requirements based on our sample menus eg, vegetarian, etc alcohol/soft drinks
requirements – equipment etc
Price for accommodation
Finally we would like to know how you found out about us.
will then send you an email setting out and confirming the above requirements
The amount of deposit, and how to pay it – Bank transfer or cheque either in euros or sterling.
· A schedule
of the final amount to be paid. This will be 8 weeks before your stay.
3. You then pay the deposit:-
of €75 per person – minimum 8 persons (600€), July to August minimum 12 persons (900€)4. During
the period before your stay we can:-
Fine tune your requirements, menus etc.
travel arrangements from airports/train stations etc.
PLEASE NOTE: Chateau Perroterie does not offer room service unless requested at an additional charge, we
are not an hotel and we operate on the basis of a private house party. All Rooms are handed over clean, and are then maintained
by the occupants during their stay. Bed linen and towels are not exchanged during the stay. Towels for use around the pool
We cannot cater for special
diets and only offer a choice of either Vegetarian or Non-vegetarian meals, individuals attending the retreat must commit
to one menu or the other a minimum of two weeks before arrival. Any extra requirements should be agreed upon when booking.
Terms and Conditions
1. No contract
shall exist until:
· The appropriate deposit has been paid, or if the booking is made within 8
weeks of arrival the full amount is paid
Confirmation of your booking has been
· The period is from 16.00 on the day of arrival until 10.00 on the day of departure.
2. Full payment of the balance due must be made 8 weeks before arrival.
If payment is not received by this time we reserve the right to assume cancellation and remarket the period.
3. Cancellations: Whilst we would wish to treat cancellation sympathetically our
spaces are limited and the following charges must be applied unless we are able to rebook the period. Cancellation for whatever
reason should be notified to Etres aux Anges in writing
Up to 8 weeks before arrival - Loss of
· Less than 8 weeks before arrival - 100% of total price (less any rebooking
4. All clients are recomended to take out
5. Accommodation will be in twin bedded rooms.
There are sometimes a limited number of single bedded rooms available at a supplemental charge of 105 euros
6. Liability: We do not accept any liability for:
· Cancellation, delays or changes caused by war, threat of war, terrorist actions or threats, closure of airports,
civil strife, industrial action, natural disasters, travel arrangements or technical problems to transport or other events
beyond our control
· Clients/guests medical or psychiatric conditions which may develop during or subsequent
to the stay
· Loss of or damage to any personal property
· The client must report any breakages and/or defects in the property or its contents to the property owners
without delay. Any breakages, damage or loss caused to the property or its contents during the period must be paid for. The
client is also responsible for leaving the property in a reasonable state of cleanliness and general order
· The client is expected to act in a manner that would not cause unacceptable disturbance
to residents in neighbouring properties
7. General: The property owners shall not be
held responsible for:
· Any temporary defect or stoppage in the supply of public services to the property, or in respect of
any equipment, machinery or appliances in the property or garden.
· Any loss, damage or injury which is a result of adverse weather conditions, riot,
war, strikes or other matters beyond the owner’s control.
· Any loss, damage or inconvenience caused to or suffered by the client if the property
is destroyed or substantially damaged before the start of or during the period.
8. The bringing of pets onto the property is forbidden.